Have your taxes e-filed with TAX Experts and join the thousands of taxpayers who file their returns every year with us!
Preparing your own tax return can be a task that leaves you with more questions than answers. According to a study by the US Government, most taxpayers (77% of taxpayers) believe they benefited from using a professional tax preparer.
No headaches. No stress. No worries. We search through every tax deduction to maximize your refund. When you’re done, your e-filed tax return is backed by our solid reputation, year-round assistance.
Mobile Tax Preparation
Our Mobile Tax Specialist is the reason why we are America’s Most Convenient Tax Company. We meet with you whenever that’s convenient for you, it can either be your personal residence, workplace or coffee shop, we come to you. Appointments are conducted 7 days a week from 8:00am to 12:00am during tax season.
Here is how it works:
- We sit down with you and prepare your personal income tax return (usually takes 10-30 minutes – less time for simple returns and a little more time for first time clients with complex returns (or coordinate information via phone, fax or e-mail).
- We return your file to our office for final processing and transmission to the IRS and Corporate Headquarters.
- After your return is accepted (within 24-48 hours), we provide you with a copy for your files (electronic copy by e-mail, fax or hardcopy available for pick up).
Advantages of using our mobile service:
- Your tax return is completed in the comfort of your own home, workplace or place of choice.
- You don’t have to worry about forgetting documentation at home for your tax appointment – you are already there.
- No transport, no problem we come to you.
- Working overtime hours at work, no problem we’ll meet you during lunch break.
Notary Public Services
Our Notary Public Agents specializing in Power of Attorney, Affidavits, Wills, Home Loan Closings, Photocopy Authentications, Immigration Documents and other documents. We seek to provide each and every one of our clients with the most professional and dedicated service. We strive to make every transaction as easy and smooth as possible for all parties involved.
Majority of our associates are bilingual, thereby assuring that all parties involved shall fully understand the transaction and related documents. Certified and trained, our agents are bonded and insured.
NOTICE TO OUR CLIENTS: We are not attorneys at law, and we are not licensed to practice law, and we may not give legal advice or accept fees for legal advice. If you need any legal documents drafted you should contact a licensed attorney at law to assist you.
Audits can happen to any taxpayer. Should the IRS send you a tax audit letter, bring it to us. We can help, whether it’s simply submitting missing tax documents or representing you in front of an IRS examiner.
Audit Assistance is a complimentary part of the TAX Experts Guarantee. We’ll help you understand the position taken by the IRS or other taxing authority and assist you in preparing an audit response.
We’ll help with your IRS tax audit by:
- Reviewing the tax authority notice or inquiry and explain what it means
- Researching issues involved
- Assisting you in assembling documents and records for the tax audit
- Reviewing the tax audit findings and explaining them to you
- Explaining the appeal process and other options available to you in the event you disagree with the tax authority’s findings
Paper Check: Refund check arrives in approximately 4-6 weeks after your return has been accepted by the IRS.
Direct Deposit: Your refund will be directly deposited into your bank account approximately 21 days after the IRS has accepted your return.
Prepaid Debit Card: You deserve the freedom to manage your refund your way. TAX Experts and its proud partners offer customers a Prepaid Debit Card that goes beyond taxes to help you take control of your finances all year long. Use your Prepaid Debit Card to shop, manage your money. Your refund will appear on a prepaid debit card by the IRS approximately 21 days after your return is accepted.
Refund Anticipation Check (RAC): When filing your Federal or State taxes you can use a Refund Anticipation Check to pay for your tax preparation fees without having to pay up front. It’s a convenient way to get your refund. You can pick up your refund check or have your refund deposited into your bank account or on a prepaid debit card. Your tax preparer can provide you with more information about this option.
- State RAC is disbursed using the same method you chose for your Federal RAC
- Typically receive your funds between 7 to 21 days.
Product & Services we offer
- Tax Debt Resolution
- Tax Records and Transcripts
- Tax Preparation (Individual & Corporations)
- Workers Compensation
- Audit Protection
- Tax Planning
- Business Registration
- Payroll Services
- Business Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Tax Records & Transcripts